Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sri Annapoorneshwari Devi in Bangalore

Sri Annapoorneshwari is blessing all devotees by sitting in the devotee house.
Many people wishes fulfilled with her blessings.

It is a very beautiful idol. Every 17th february of the year, anniversary will be celebrated and food will be served. The same time celebration happens in Sri Annapoorneshwari temple at Horanadu.

Below is the address:
Sri Sri Annapoorneshwari Mandira
No. 45, 4th cross, Opp. Sri GeethaMandira
Srirampura,
Bangalore - 560 021
Ph: 080 23424278

Below are the images of Goddess Sri Annapoorneshwar

























1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir, I just want to visit there with my family over there. Its really amazing. Is it really true ? Was that the same Mandir of Srirama puram which came in TV9 on 24.02.13 in Heegu Unntte? Please reply. Can you please let me know the land mark of phone no if any to me. My no. is 9343342543 & id is shivaram_1963@yahoo.co.in
    Thanks a lot & my God Bless You,
    Shivaram

    ReplyDelete